05 August, 2008

Germany Introduces New Police Bra

So much for the "bullet-proof bra" - the article is somewhat misleading, because there's actually nothing bullet-proof about the over-shoulder-boulder-holder at all. Still, they managed to grab my interest. You can take than any way you like, I may be female, but my interest in breasts is purely from a "hey, I've got boobs too" perspective.

In other topical news, experts are warning Olympic fans in the United Arab Emirates that watching their favourite event on TV might give them a heart attack. What I found most amusing about this (very serious) advice was that sitting in your living room was no safer than actually competing in an event. Next thing you know, we'll all be advised to watch 30 minutes of sport each day to keep ourselves healthy.

Anyway, cheerio, I've done my healthy 30 minutes of news-reading and blogging... and now I'm off to do 30 minutes of healthy video-game playing. I trust that my fitness levels will increase if I do this daily. I will report back to you if it also helps me lose weight.

~ Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment





Reuters Odd Stuff

ArcaMax Weird News

All Weird News - Crazy Stuff

Offbeat Strange Stories

Weird True Freaky Stuff

Telegraph Weird Stories