02 February, 2009

Google Is Dangerous!

Strange Things Are Afoot At The Circle-K, in the words of Ted Theodore Logan.

While queueing a post about a ninja and searching for an accompanying image, I discovered that all Google's search results for "ninja" had the warning: "This Site May Harm Your Computer". Being an online geekery fanatic, I did what any normal geek does: I jumped into chat with my significant other to see if I was the only one getting this result (aka "have I got a virus?").

No, I did not, since he turned up Disney as another site that was apparently extremely dangerous.

However, I just had to share the best result I found. (Click my screenie below to see what it's all about.) Google will kill you. Google is a ninja that will come after you in your sleep. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

~ Elisa

cross-posted to Weird Search


No comments:

Post a Comment





Reuters Odd Stuff

ArcaMax Weird News

All Weird News - Crazy Stuff

Offbeat Strange Stories

Weird True Freaky Stuff

Telegraph Weird Stories