20 August, 2009

The New Pocket Twist...

I'm one of those people who subscribe to being "Alert but not alarmed". Yeah, thanks very much, John Howard. But anyway. When I'm out shopping, for example, my wallet never lives in my back pocket, and if it's in my bag then my bag will have a lock. I don't spend every moment looking for thieves, but I prefer not to lay out the welcome mat. Pickpockets are all over the world and you just never know.

But this lot in London have turned the tables. According to Reuters, 20 former pickpockets have turned over a new leaf and are now slipping money back into unsuspecting pockets.

It's being funded by a telecomms company as a way to brighten up a random person's day. But unfortunately I don't think they take requests...

No comments:

Post a Comment





Reuters Odd Stuff

ArcaMax Weird News

All Weird News - Crazy Stuff

Offbeat Strange Stories

Weird True Freaky Stuff

Telegraph Weird Stories